Engineering Select Combined Commercial Insurance
Specialist Scheme for Metalworkers
Request A Quote Now!
We can provide same day quotes for most companies, just Complete your details below, Call us on 01384 442 165 during office hours (Mon – Fri, 9am-5pm), or Email: email@example.com
If your business activities are listed below, contact us now
to see what cover enhancements and premiums savings we
can secure for you:
- Precision Engineers
- Sub Contract Machinists
- General Production Engineers
- Pattern Makers
Metalworking and precision engineering can encompass a wide range of activities, from turning, milling, drilling, tapping, bending, folding, boring, planning, shaping, grinding, laser cutting, pressing, welding … to wire and spark erosion … to fettling, linishing, polishing and plating. Whether using CNC machining centres and/or conventional equipment, our Engineering Select Combined Commercial Insurance Scheme for Metalworkers and Precision Engineers can accommodate a broad spectrum of activities.
From general fabrication and sheet metal work, to highly skilled precision engineering involving exacting specifications and tolerances, it is essential to invest in the right insurance to protect your business whether you are fabricating and/or providing a sub-contract machining service.
Our Engineering Select Combined Commercial Insurance Scheme for Metal Workers and Precision Engineers provides the following covers:
Fire, Lightning, Explosion, Earthquake, Storm, Flood, Aircraft, Impact, Escape of Water, Riot and Civil Commotion, Malicious Persons, Theft , Sprinkler Leakage and Accidental Damage. Covering Plant, Machinery, Fixtures & Fittings, Tooling, Patterns, Moulds, Jigs & Fixtures, Stock, Work in Progress, Finished Goods, Non Ferrous Metals, Goods Held In Trust for which you are responsible, Electronic Business Machines, Tenants Improvements, Glass and All Other Trade Contents.
Covering Loss of Gross Profit following an Insured Peril, for a defined indemnity period.
Covering £10,000,000 Employers Liability and £5,000,000 Public/Products Liability.
DAS Business Legal Expenses
Optional Additional Covers include:
Money & Personal Accident (Assault); Personal Accident; and Goods in Transit.
Arch Risk Management
Arch Risk Management is an online risk management portal, enabling businesses to effectively manage all aspects of staff employment and workplace safety, including that:
- Your business is totally compliant with current law.
- Systems are in place to promote employee safety and defend your business from personal injury claims.
- Robust procedures are in place and will stand up to the Health & Safety Executive inspection.
- Chemical Safety (CoSHH)
- Confined Spaces
- Health and Safety Law
- Managing Stress at Work
- Managing Employee Absence
- Managing First Aid
- Mental Health Awareness
- Slips, Trips and Falls in the workplace
- Working at Height
- Workplace Accident Reporting
- Workplace Asbestos Management
- Workplace Fire Safety
- Workplace Health and Safety Management
- Workplace Manual Handling
- Workplace Risk Assessment
Health & Safety eLearning Training
Arch’s Essential Health & Safety eLearning course package is ideal for businesses looking for an effective training solution regardless of whether delivered onsite or on the go.
- Unlimited number of employee users.
- Easy to access anytime, anywhere.
- Complements any in-house training, helping to reduce costs.
- Provides the practical know-how to tackle job-related H&S issues.
- Reduces costs of formal assessment/speeds up the accreditation process.
- Contributes to formal qualifications and licensing, for example, apprentices, operational staff,
- promotions, skills upgrades.
- Approved and accredited by RoSPA, CPD and exclusively mapped to National Occupational
Standard (NOS), providing credits towards relevant NVQs.
Online Portal Features:
- Self-assessment (gap analysis).
- Ask the Expert accessible 24/7, with a guaranteed response within 24 hours, securely stored onsite.
- Industry guides for key business areas.
- Health & Safety and Human Resources management support.
- Business continuity portal.
- Document manager to restore records in one easily accessible location.
- News alerts and regular updates on legislative changes and matters important to your business.
Business Legal Expenses
DAS Legal Expenses Insurnace Cover with a £500,000 Limit of Indemnity. Cover up to the limit of indemnity for your legal costs and expenses for the following:
Defence of employment disputes and payment of compensation awards (compensation awards are also subject to
an aggregate limit of £1,000,000 in any one period of insurance)
Legal defence for:
- Criminal prosecutions
- Data protection
- Wrongful arrest
- Statutory notice appeals
- Jury service/court attendance
- Disciplinary hearings
- Statutory licence appeal
- Contract disputes (minimum amount in dispute £200 inc VAT)
- Debt recovery (minimum amount in dispute £200 inc VAT)
- Property protection
- Personal injury
- Tax protection
- Tenancy disputes
- Crisis containment (up to £25,000)
- Employment restrictive covenants
- Social media defamation
- Corporate identity theft
Cover under this section also includes access to:
- Claims Reporting Line (24/7)
- Business Helplines Legal Advice, Tax Advice, Counselling, Identity Theft