IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PAYMENTS BY DIRECT DEBIT CREDIT AGREEMENT
Ask A Question!
Should you have any questions or queries please just Complete your details below, Call us on 01384 442 165 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm) or E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Material Facts or Circumstances Question or Query Form
The following applies in respect of Close Premium Finance Direct Debit Credit Agreements arranged by Insurance2day.
Where payments are made direct to an insurer, or via an insurer’s credit agreement, the respective insurer will confirm the terms and conditions applicable.
• Your finance will be offered by Close Brothers Limited trading as Close Brothers Premium Finance (CBPF)
• If you opt to pay by this method, you are agreeing that your personal data may be passed to CBPF for the administration of your agreement.
• If you have any questions about your agreement you can contact CBPF on 0333 321 8566.Cost
• We will confirm how much your first payment will be, the amount of subsequent monthly payment, and any catch-up payments.
• To assess your application, CBPF may use credit scoring, credit reference agencies and automated decision-making systems. The assessment will take place after CBPF has received your application. If it is unsuccessful CBPF will notify you in writing. You will then need to find an alternative way to pay for your insurance premium(s).
SECCI / Suitability
• We will give you some important information about your agreement, including the Standard European Consumer Credit Information Sheet (SECCI), to help you decide if it’s the right product for you. It is only appropriate for the funding of your insurance premium.
• You need to read the information (including the completed SECCI and RACA) and, if you wish to go ahead, sign your agreement and we will send it onto CBPF. If you wish to take the information away with you and consider further before signing, you may do so. If you have any questions or would like more information, you can ask us or contact CBPF.
• You’ll be charged a default fee if you fail to pay an instalment on time and your agreement may be cancelled incurring a cancellation charge. This can lead to the cancellation of your insurance policy(ies) and you’ll be liable for all sums owing. Your credit rating may also be affected Direct the customer to the relevant sections.
How to withdraw
• You can withdraw from the agreement free of charge within 14 days starting the day after you receive your agreement signed by CBPF. If you do, you’ll have to pay back any credit you’ve received. You can give notice by phoning, emailing or writing to CBPF using the details shown in the Welcome Pack
Regulatory protection for commercial customers
• Please note that if you are a company / partnership consisting of four or more persons you will not benefit from protections under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 or the Consumer Credit Sourcebook of the Financial Conduct Authority.
Signing the Credit Agreement
• If you wish to go ahead and sign an agreement, please carefully review all of the information provided, prior to signing.
Direct Debit Set Up
• If you the account holder of a UK Bank or Building Society and you are the only person required to authorise debits, then we will able to set the direct debit up.
• You may then fill in and sign the Direct Debit Mandate and review the Direct Debit Guarantee.
• Where a deposit payment is being made, the permission of the cardholder must be provided, before any payments are taken and the name and address recorded.
Should you have any questions in respect of the above, please complete our Call Back Request form below:
or Call Us on 01384 442 165 during Office Hours (Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm)
We will gladly answer any queries you may have.