Professional Indemnity Scheme
Terms & Conditions:
* All risks must have all of the following features:
- No claims or circumstances in last 6 years
- All principals must have relevant qualifications or a minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Proposer has not at any time been refused similar insurance, or had any policy cancelled or voided at any time
- All fees derived from UK including Jersey and Guernsey clients and work carried out in the UK including Jersey and Guernsey
- No work carried out offshore
- No manual work carried out
- Proposer’s activities have not changed materially during the past 6 years, or for as long as they have been trading if less than 6 years
If you do not comply with all of the above please contact our office on 0800 055 60 83 as we may be able to quote terms with other insurers.
* All premiums quoted are inclusive of Insurance Premium Tax @ 5% & Policy Fees.
* The professional indemnity limit of indemnity is for Any One Claim, excluding costs and expenses.
* £250 policy excess each and every claim, not applicable to defence costs.
* Retroactive Date: Inception (if you have previously held professional indemnity insurance cover please advise us of the retroactive date so that we can refer to insurers for the retroactive date to be carried forward)
* Territorial Limits: Worldwide
* Jurisdiction: Worldwide excluding USA/Canada
* Satisfactorily completed proposal form and payment of premium
* Standard policy wordings and warranties