N.B. The above rates apply to risks with the following features/activities:
All risks with the following features or fees derived from the following activities should be referred to underwriters:
Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Scheme
* All risks must have all of the following features:
If you do not comply with all of the above please contact our office on 0800 055 60 83 as we may be able to quote terms with other insurers.
* Retroactive Date: Inception (if you have previously held professional indemnity insurance cover please advise us of the retroactive date so that we can refer to insurers for the retroactive date to be carried forward)
* Territorial Limits: Worldwide
* Jurisdiction: Worldwide excluding USA/Canada
* Where the proposer is providing their own domestic energy assessments the following endorsement will apply:
It is hereby noted and agreed that the Insurer shall not have any liability under this policy for, or directly or indirectly arising out of, or in any way involving domestic energy assessments produced by the Insured. All other terms, conditions, exclusions and limitations in this policy remain unaltered.
* Policy period – 12 months renewable annually
* Premium payment – the initial premium is to be paid in full at inception prior to cover being issued.
* Number of HIPs -The Insured shall keep an accurate record of all home information packs produced including details of the address and post code to which the home information pack relates. If the estimated number of HIPs is exceeded during the course of the policy the Insured must notify Insurance2day immediately for the policy cover to be upgraded.
* The professional indemnity limit of indemnity is for Any One Claim, excluding costs and expenses.
* £1,000 professional indemnity excess each and every claim, not applicable to defence costs.
* Satisfactorily completed proposal form and payment of premium
* Standard policy wordings and warrantees
If cover is arranged for Public Liability insurance then the following additional terms will apply to the public liability insurance section:
* The limit of indemnity is for Any One Claim, including costs and expenses.
* £100 third party property damage excess each and every claim, not applicable to defence costs.